Engage literacy is the choice for small group instruction k-5 in any core reading program
- 286 Precisely Leveled readers
- Thematically linked Fiction and Nonfiction pairs (C-P)
- Guided Reading Levels A-V, Early Intervention Levels 1-30, Reading Recovery Levels 1-20+
- Comprehensive teacher support
- Text dependent and inferential questions for every page in every book of the program
- Recurring characters include Min the Monkey, Lea, Baby
Dinosaur, Little Sea Horse, Mr. Lee and Kate and her dog Max
Engage Literacy is a comprehensive literacy program (K-3) that can be used with an individual, small-group and/or whole class focus. The core elements of a balanced literacy program have been covered, i.e. written language (reading and writing) and oral language (speaking and listening.) The program includes both fiction and non-fiction texts. All texts are curriculum linked, and Levels 2 to 30 fiction texts link thematically to corresponding nonfiction titles.
Engage Literacy Advance continues the core elements of our balanced literacy program with fiction and nonfiction text at levels N-V for grades 3-5. Engage Literacy Advance was developed to build on a student's prior knowledge and make new connections based on these previous understandings. Through engaging, high-interest fiction and nonfiction texts, students will become active participants in their own learning and in the reading process.
Now available in Spanish with developmentally appropriate leveling for Spanish Readers.